Monday, February 28, 2011

I Ask For Your Forgiveness In Advance_citizen activist

For my very limited view of the world.  Something I am responsible for helping to create.

My Agent Orange soaked brain
and my mired nature, my caustic
genes given to me by my ancestors
and my overall hate and distaste
for Millionocracy (Not the Democracy promised by our constitution) which
of course is government by millionaires and the power seekers, much of which is misaligned and malignant.



Power given to some;  way after they had reached their individual level of incompetence, somewhere in junior high school or certainly no later than high school.

My Northern California friend Nat writes artfully and carefully about her Indian culture like this:

"Indian time" is alive with presence, very much part of the natural rhythms of life and woven into the seasons of our society. This sense of time was finely honed over thousands of years and intrinsically entwined with our environment, our roles set to tasks within it. Traditionally, we have been a most diligently punctual people, obeying the patterns set by the world in which we live, closely watching for subtle changes of foliage, terrain, weather conditions, animal behavior and a staple in Wintu lives, the spawning of salmon."

I write for the 58,000+ souls lost for nothing in Vietnam and the tens of thousands who have
died since with cancers they have not even named yet.  Our government is waiting for an
entire army to die off and frankly I'm not too damned happy about it. I fear it comes out in
my mewling and bitching about what is going on around us in our daily lives and I choose
not to be quite about it all.

So please forgive me in advance if I insult your intelligence or your sensibilities, because I
warn you it is likely I will at some point and time.  Thoughts written  for tens of thousands
in mind, but still just the thoughts of one solo writer and thinker._citizen activist

I hear you saying Thank God, under your breath.....
Great article ran on Nevada's racial profiling in child support cases.

Google

NEVADA GUILTY OF RACIAL PROFILING IN CHILD SUPPORT CASES

or go to:

http://www.ewebwire.com/freepressrelease/article/nevada-guilty-of-racial-profiling-in-child-support-cases-181-1.html

2 comments:

  1. RACISM AND IT'S REAL AFFECT
    ON REAL ESTATE VALUES...

    REALTORS: DO YOU HAVE A FIDUCIARY
    DUTY TO DISCLOSE THIS TO A BUYER
    LOOKING AT PROPERTY IN YOUR CITY?

    You bet you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.lvrj.com/news/muslims-criticize-henderson-police-tactics-86706812.html

    237 comments after the story

    ReplyDelete